Thursday, July 2, 2009

Old Wolfman tank bag that never dies...



Hi!

This is the story of an old tank bag, that never quits, never dies, and
has found a place on every motorcycle I've ever owned.

I bought my first wolfmann tank bag in 2001, with my first motorcycle.
It was a Honda Nighthawk 750. Soon after, I bought a Suzuki SV1000S,
and well the list goes on from there. The tank bag has held bulging
quantities of clothes, tools, souvenirs, and even a small picnic for my
wife and I on Sunday jogs without lament.

Recently, I took a ride up through British Columbia on my '95 Ducati
Monster. Stuffed to the gills with a spare face shield, clothes, and
every tool needed to rebuild the motor (sans a crankshaft lathe). It was
so full, that even the super-strong magnets couldn't hold it, so I
bungeed it to the tail (thanks for putting d-rings on the bag!)

Over two-thousand lovely miles with my old, dirty tank bag. Surely it
will outlive me.

As I just ordered a fender bag for my ongoing enduro/dualsport
addiction, I thought I should drop you folks a note to let you know not
only how amazingly well your gear holds up, but how happy I am I came
across your products.

Thanks!

-Alex in Montana