Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Fine American Product


Thanks to Wolfman for the quality product after the sale and the support before the sale.

After 14 years of doing without, I returned to the world of motorcycling. A few months ago I was in the early stages of planning a road trip and contacted Wolfman about his large expedition bag and promptly received a reply of the pros and cons of using the large expedition bag with panniers on my 2009 BMW Adventurer.
After a 3,500 mile trip from Portland, Oregon to Banff to Mt. Rushmore and points in between that included high winds, rain as droplets and pellet form....the Wolfman Large Expedition Bag held up great. I was impressed!
I am very happy with quality of this fine American product and enjoyed fielding questions from others regarding the large expedition bag while touring the Northwest.
Thanks.

Sam Dunn
846 11th Court
Lafayette, OR 97127
503.989.2233

PS: Photo taken in Glacier NP, Montana, July '09.