Monday, February 23, 2009

Belize, Central America


Hey guys,

We used a nice line of your luggage on a couple KLR650s that rode from Detroit Michigan to the Panama Canal recently. The luggage held up very nicely and an entire article is in the works for a certain editor friend of mine at Motorcyclist Magazine. That Dan Walsh guy down there writing for Motorcyclist isn’t writing much about motorcycles. Hence our trip.

Anyway, I thought I would send you one of my favorite pictures of the trip. I think it illustrates Wolfman Luggage success in the industry as well. This pic was taken South of Beliz in Central America.

BTW – I personally like the windscreen mounted pouch for the KLR650 as well as the large rear saddlebags. I don’t own any (yet) but it was a joy to set up the bikes and hear the positive feedback from the team that used them. We also used a great deal of Ortleib waterproof gear as well and for what it’s worth – they kept things dry, but the team wasn’t as pleased overall with them as they were with the Wolfman gear.

Enjoy,

Geoffrey Beach “Oldrice”